Take an unforgettable journey in the heart of the most enchanting islands in the Caribbean Sea aboard Le Bellot, including Dominica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and Barbados, and explore breathtaking island flora and fauna.
- A voyage specially-tailored for English-speaking travelers including discussions with experts, transfers before and after your cruise, and an included excursion or activity in each port of call.
- UNESCO World Heritage sites: The Pitons of St. Lucia and Historic Bridgetown in Barbados.
- A true picture-perfect sampling of the West Indies: endless white-sand beaches, colorful reefs, idyllic turquoise waters, and the laid-back island way of life.
- A discovery of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, considered one of the world’s most stunning archipelagos.
- A barbecue lunch on your private beach on the island of Mayreau.
- Opportunities to sample local specialties, such as chocolate, spices, and rum.
- Exceptional seabeds and reefs with the possibility to observe turtles, barracudas, spiny lobsters, and parrotfish.
- Myriad opportunities to swim and snorkel in crystal-clear waters.
- Possibility of diving (PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board (additional cost).