Join Us at the 2020 Spring Garden Market!
• Shop for natives, specialty plants, edibles, and much more
• Browse garden-themed art, books, tools, and garden accessories
• View garden-themed paintings by local artists on display in the manor house
• Visit the River Farm Garden Shop for books and unique gifts
• Explore the gardens in spring bloom
• Food available for purchase on site
Vendors signed up as of February 25, 2020 include: Three Stone Steps; Down the Garden Path, Ltd.; Baskit, Don’t Bagit; Four Seasons Garden Club; Virginia Vistas; Seven Bends Nursery; Shade Metals; Expert Metalworks; Putnam Hill Nursery; Radical Roots Farm; Hill House Farm and Nursery; Fairfax County Master Gardeners; Cymron Cottage Nursery; Bees and Beetles; Blue Ridge Gardens; Living Art; Nature By Design; Arcadia Center for Sustainable Food and Agriculture; and Kino Alpaca Creations.
For information on selling your plants and products at the Spring Garden Market, please contact us at email@example.com.