A Picture-Perfect Excursion to the South of France
Accompany us to one of the world’s finest destinations for horticulture, viticulture and gastronomy.
• A stay in Nice, one of the most envied cities in the world
• Superb cuisine, as you would expect in a fine tour of France
• Several private gardens, each one unique, inspired, and full of surprises
• A visit to Grasse, where we’ll be surrounded by fields of lavender, jasmine, and roses
• The Villa Fort France garden, which incorporates a harmony of shapes and colors as well as diversity of species
• The city of Aix; it has Roman origins and was a center of culture in the Middle Ages
• Art all around; we’ll walk in the footsteps of no less than three legendary artists: Cézanne, van Gogh and Chagall
• The walled city of Avignon, with rich attractions led by its famous bridge, the Romanesque Avignon Cathedral, and the Palace of the Popes
• Hotel La Pérouse in Nice, with rooms overlooking the picturesque Bayof Angels
• Hotel Le Pigonnet, a family-owned hotel and a typical Provençal manor house in Aix, where Paul Cézanne painted
• Hotel de l’Europe, an elegant traditional hotel overlooking a beautiful square in the storied city of Avignon
Brochure (coming soon)
Reservation Form (coming soon)
For more information and to make reservations, please contact Susan Klejst, Vice President of Development at (703) 768-5700 ext. 127, or email email@example.com. Our fax number is (703) 768-8700.