A Picture-Perfect Excursion to the South of France
Accompany us to one of the world’s finest destinations for horticulture, viticulture and gastronomy.
• A stay in Nice, one of the most envied cities in the world
• Superb cuisine, as you would expect in a fine tour of France
• Several private gardens, each one unique, inspired, and full of surprises
• A visit to Grasse, where we’ll be surrounded by fields of lavender, jasmine, and roses
• The Villa Fort France garden, which incorporates a harmony of shapes and colors as well as diversity of species
• The city of Aix; it has Roman origins and was a center of culture in the Middle Ages
• Art all around; we’ll walk in the footsteps of no less than three legendary artists: Cézanne, van Gogh and Chagall
• The walled city of Avignon, with rich attractions led by its famous bridge, the Romanesque Avignon Cathedral, and the Palace of the Popes
• Hotel La Pérouse in Nice, with rooms overlooking the picturesque Bayof Angels
• Hotel Le Pigonnet, a family-owned hotel and a typical Provençal manor house in Aix, where Paul Cézanne painted
• Hotel de l’Europe, an elegant traditional hotel overlooking a beautiful square in the storied city of Avignon
For more information and to make reservations, please contact Susan Klejst, Vice President of Development at (703) 768-5700 ext. 127, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fax number is (703) 768-8700.