An Exclusive Excursion to the Netherlands
From French-influenced formal to the Dutch Wave, join us to explore a range of garden styles, complemented by a timeless landscape which echoes the paintings of the Old Masters.
- Explore the gardens of Northern Netherland with garden designer Nico Kloppenburg.
- Visit privately the gardens of Castle Middachten followed by dinner.
- Visit the newly restored gardens of the Royal Palace of Het Loo with the garden conservator.
- See world class art collections at The Rijksmuseum and the Kröller-Müller Museum.
- Enjoy the dahlia growing fields with a garden designer and cut flower expert.
- Floriade Expo 2022, the international horticultural exhibition held once every 10 years.
- A private dinner at the 17th century Huis van Loon, Amsterdam.
- Hotel Prinsenhof in Groningen, has a charming garden and located a short walk from the market square, in the city this stylish hotel is an oasis of calm.
- Hotel Kasteel Engelenburg, is a historic castle, set in 250 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland.
- Hotel Pulitzer has original townhouse features but with a contemporary luxury atmosphere. In the Nine Streets shopping quarter of Amsterdam, it is set between two of the most gracious canals.
For more information and to make reservations, please contact Susan Klejst, Vice President of Development at (703) 768-5700 ext. 127, or email email@example.com. Our fax number is (703) 768-8700.