- Walk on paths or the grass.
- Bike in and leave bicycles in the rack by the parking lot.
- Bring a picnic – we have several picnic tables or you can spread a blanket on the lawn.
- Take your trash with you or leave it in our parking lot dumpster.
- Take photographs or do sketching for your own personal use and entertainment.
- Supervise your children at all times to ensure they follow our guidelines.
- Keep pets leashed and always pick up after them.
- View botanically themed exhibitions by local artists in our Manor House.
- Drop cash or checks in our Donation Boxes to help us keep the gardens well maintained and open to all.
- Hold a celebration or meeting here once you have made arrangements with us.
- Bring balls, kites, or sporting equipment to River Farm. Plants often get damaged when these go astray, so please save them for the many parks in our area.
- Take commercial photographs without a permit from us.
- Create commercial paintings or drawings without a permit from us.
- Climb trees, pick flowers, or remove any plants.
- Allow pets to damage any plants, or leave pets unattended anywhere at River Farm.