Mark Your Calendars for the 2024 Spring Garden Market!
• Shop for natives, specialty plants, herbs, and much more
• Browse garden-themed art, books, tools and garden accessories
• View nature-inspired paintings by local artists on display in the Manor House
• Explore River Farm’s 25 acres of formal and naturalistic gardens, including a native garden, children’s garden, and a trail through the woodlands
• Purchase tasty bites and beverages from our food vendors and enjoy a picnic overlooking the Potomac River
Entry fee is $5 per individual (walkers, cyclists), or
Parking fee is $20 per car, which includes the event entry fee for driver and all passengers.
Vendor applications are now being accepted! Participation in the market is important as it allows vendors to reach a large audience of over 2,000 local gardeners, plant lovers, and nature enthusiasts with a platform to promote and sell your products. Become a vendor today!
Your sponsorship will directly contribute to the maintenance, beautification, increased accessibility, and preservation of River Farm. Demonstrate your stewardship for horticulture and gain visibility of a targeted audience of over 2,000 plant enthusiasts. Become a sponsor today!
Volunteering is a great way to connect with like-minded individuals and give back to the comunity. Whether a few hours or the full day, we are seeking volunteers to support day-of event activities: parking and traffic control, registration, maintenance and more! For more details or to sign-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, contact Peter Tajat at email@example.com or (703) 768-5700 ext. 137.
Lilian Nathalie Cake
Little Hat Creek Farm, LLC
Mid-Atlantic Pine Straw Mulch
Nature by Design
Pawfectly Delicious Dog Treats
Persimmon Street Ceramics
Plants with Purpose Farm
Radical Roots Community Farm
Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company
Step by Stepping Stone