Find a Garden
Select a location below or click on the Garden Network Map to find a participating garden near you or wherever you happen to be traveling! All gardens offer network visitors free admission during regular open hours. Please see directory listings for individual gardens’ additional benefits and stipulations before planning your visit. See below map for further guidance on using the garden network benefits.
How to Enjoy the Reciprocal Admissions Program
- Call your garden of interest before you plan your visit. Each garden has its own distinct admissions policies and hours of operation, which they may adjust for special events or exhibits.• Call your garden of interest before you plan your visit. Each garden has its own distinct admissions policies and hours of operation, which they may adjust for special events or exhibits.
- Most gardens that have parking offer it for free to network visitors unless otherwise noted in the individual garden directory listing. However, please verify before visiting.
- Free admission does not include special events (such as festivals or special exhibits), educational programs, or guided/audio tours. Please reference the individual garden directory listing to determine if these are offered as additional benefits.
- Some network gardens opt to utilize a local visitor exception. This means that the garden offers benefits (such as free admission) only to network visitors whose membership card address is more than 90 miles from the garden. Please reference the individual garden directory listing to determine if your garden of interest utilizes this exception.
- When visiting a network garden, present your current membership card (from AHS or a participating network garden) at the admissions counter or gift shop to receive the benefit(s) listed for that garden. Each card will only admit the individual(s) whose name is listed on the card. In the case of a family, couple, or household membership card that does not list individual names, AHS requests that the garden honor the same number of people for free admission as the garden’s equivalent membership card would for their own members.
- Remember that the gardens you visit rely on admissions and donations to maintain their collections and gardens for all to enjoy. Please support them by visiting their gift shops or making a contribution.
Network Information for Gardens
Learn more about the garden network, apply to participate, review the network guidelines, or renew your participation.
Stay Connected with AHS
Sign up for email updates
Give a Gift Membership
AHS memberships make the perfect gift year-round.