MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:
- Out-of-hours visit to the historic Sissinghurst Castle Gardens accompanied by the Head Gardener
- Tour of the Knepp Estate to learn about the rewilding project and see the new garden by Tom Stuart-Smith
- A morning at Great Dixter with the Head Gardener, Fergus Garrett, and a private lunch in the Yoemans’ Hall
- An exploration of the historic towns of Rye, Arundel and the city of Winchester
- Hampton Court Garden Festival, on the Members’ Day, to see the high-quality show gardens and horticultural exhibitions
OUTSTANDING ACCOMMODATIONS INCLUDE:
- Eastwell Manor, Kent. The hotel is set in Kent Parkland. The neo-Elizabethan manor house has been converted into an elegant 4-star hotel located on the edge of the Kent Downs, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Ockenden Manor, West Sussex. The 4-star hotel is an Elizabethan manor house with traditionally decorated rooms, a spa and award-winning restaurant set on eight acres of beautiful grounds overlooking Cuckfield Park.
- Lainston House Hotel, Hampshire. This elegant, 5-star hotel was once a 17th century manor house and the hunting lodge of Charles II. With individually designed rooms, it has an award-winning cooking school and two restaurants.
For more information and to make reservations, please contact our Travel Study Department at (703) 768-5700 ext. 117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fax number is (703) 768-8700.